We are Recruiting: Immigration Caseworker Vacancy
We are now recruiting an Immigration Caseworker to join our team in Angel, London. Strong Turkish and English skills are prerequisite.
Immigration Connection is founded in 2011 and has been actively working in the immigration area with a good reputation and high success rate since the beginning. The company is dedicated to being “a company of integrity”. Our values are in the core of our service philosophy and we align with them by executing regular reviews on the company and team performance.
Currently, we are working on a wide variety of case from ECAA cases, family law, human right cases, appeals, Tier-based visas. Our sister company is a business consultancy company and supports our immigration work with an established team of consultants and researchers. We have offices in Angel, London and in Besiktas, Istanbul. Immigration Connection London has recently taken the decision of expanding its team, in London due to the organic growth we experienced over the years, thanks to the company’s success record.
The Company’s business processes designed to give the team members opportunity to grow their skills. Although we are looking for certified and experienced people, training is our routine. Our specialist adviser will closely help you learn and grow in various categories of immigration. Hence, we are looking for people with a strong desire and innate passion to grow in UK immigration.
If you are passionate about immigration and share our humanitarian mission, values and service philosophy please read about the detailed list below.
We are looking for an Immigration Caseworker with the following attributes:
– One year or preferably more experience within Immigration in a professional capacity, preferably in a full-time position
– Experience in business visas, family/partner visas, EU applications, naturalisation applications and essential knowledge of Tier categories and other less frequently used categories.
– Due to having a strong client base we require a caseworker with excellent written and verbal Turkish communication skills alongside with fluent English skills.
– Immigration sector is highly dynamic and it requires continuous professional development. The Caseworker must have a genuine interest in the sector and should be able to maintain appropriate levels of legal knowledge through regular reading and researching.
– Good client and case management skills, including a strong focus on client communication, document care, storing data
– Should be able to participate in general office, financial, business development and marketing activities
– Educated to a degree level in Law, business or in other relevant social/human sciences such as sociology, communication, EU studies
– IT skills and research skills – Excellent time management skills
– Systematic and organised individual
– Excellence of manners, respect and courtesy to the team members and to the clients at all times
– Ability to perform in a calm, positive and professional manner in stressful situations or around the tight deadlines
– Attention to details
– Hard-working personality and strong attention to detail
– Passion to specialise in UK immigration law
This is a great opportunity for a highly qualified individual seeking a rewarding role within a highly reputable and successful Immigration Law Firm in Central London.
We will help you gain more experience within the professional life and enable you to progress in your career as an Immigration Caseworker. The vacancy is open to the self-employed contractor legal consultants.
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please send an email to email@example.com
Your CV is kept in the strictest of confidence and we do not share information with external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to request a call back from the Director (London) by email.